- When you register with the website, or if you fill in a form on the website, you may be asked to provide information about yourself (including your name and contact details).
- We may also collect information about your usage of this website as you and others browse and use our website (see section on “cookies” below), as well as information about you from messages you post to the website and emails or letters you send to us.
- Use of the information we collect Your personal information will be used for several general purposes, including: providing information that you have requested; handling your enquiries, personalising your experience on the website, providing access to some areas of the website, and keeping you up to date with services which may be relevant to you. We may also provide other information that we think you may find of interest, such as training events. Enriched Learning may contact you by post, telephone or fax, as well as by the Enriched Learning e-mail address.
- Registration with the Enriched Learning website means that the personal details supplied by you will be included in the Enriched Learning member directory. When you join the Enriched Learning website, you acknowledge and authorise that the information submitted by you may be published in the member directory, which will be made available to other registered members of this website.
- Enriched Learning will retain the personal information provided by you for as long as is reasonably necessary for the purposes listed in this policy.
Disclosure of information
- We will also pass information on the usage of our website onto third parties, but this information and any information derived from it will only be used by that third party to analyse usage of the site and report back to Enriched Learning, for example to track and report user activity on the website.
- We may disclose personal information in response to legal process, for example in response to a court order or a Right to Information request. We may also disclose such information in response to a law enforcement agency’s request or where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, non-compliance with our terms and conditions of use, or as otherwise permitted or required by law and consistent with legal requirements.
- The Enriched Learning website utilises a standard technology called “cookies” to collect information about how our website is used, and to record your preferences in order to give you the information you need during your visit. Information gathered through cookies allows us to monitor website traffic and to personalise the content of the site for you.
Web Server Log Files
- Internet Protocol (IP) addresses are used by your computer every time you are connected to the Internet.
- Your IP address is a number that is used by computers on the network to identify your computer. IP addresses are automatically collected by our web servers so that data (such as the web pages you request) can be sent to you.
- Web server log files are used to record information about our site, such as system errors. Enriched Learning also uses log files to monitor site traffic. Log files do not contain any personal information or information about which other sites you have visited.
- Whilst we employ security measures to protect the information provided by you, the transmission of information via the Internet cannot be completely secure and Enriched Learning cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site and any transmission is at your own risk.
- Once we have received your information, we will use appropriate security procedures and features aimed at preventing any unauthorised access, unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage.
5.8 Accessing and updating your information
- You are entitled to see a copy of the information that we have collected from you and that we maintain. If you wish to do this, please email us at email@example.com and insert “access request” as the subject heading. We may charge a small fee to meet our costs in providing you with these details. You may ask us to make changes to the information provided by you and/or held about you, to ensure that it is accurate and kept up to date. You may also request that we cease from processing your personal information and that we delete this from our database or records. Please note that it may be impossible to completely delete your information because of back-ups and records of deletions.
- We will only perform the activities outlined above to the extent that such activities will not compromise privacy, security or any other legal interests.
- Contact For all comments, queries and other requests relating to our use of your information, please email the appropriate part of the organisation as listed on our Contact Us page, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or notify us in writing by contacting: Enriched Learning Solutions Private limited 11 , New Brindavan, Cheeda Nagar Road,Chembur, Mumbai – 400089, Maharashtra, INDIA
- As a user of this website you will need to set up and maintain an account by providing an individual email address user name and password. You are solely responsible for keeping your password confidential and secure at all times. You should notify the service help desk immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised access to your account. In no event shall Enriched Learning be responsible for any loss you may suffer as a result of any misuse of your account and/or password.
- Unauthorised access or using someone else’s login is prohibited.
- Once you have created an account, you may request access to those community forums of which you wish to become a member. Each community has its own criteria for membership acceptance. In order to assess whether you satisfy the membership criteria for a particular community, community coordinators may contact you for further information. Enriched Learning decides, in its sole discretion, whether a particular user satisfies the membership criteria for a particular community. If you have any queries regarding your account or membership of community forums please email the website administrator.
- You agree to provide current, complete and accurate information required to complete your account registration and at other times as may be required in the course of using this website (“registration data”). You further agree to maintain and update registration data as required to keep it current, complete and accurate. If any information you provide is false, incomplete or inaccurate, Enriched Learning or its suppliers are not responsible for any actions that result from this.
- When acting in an official capacity on the web employees must use their email address (or other similar official work email address) on their accounts.
- Users on Enriched Learning should identify themselves as such where appropriate on professional networking applications. For example, by providing information including organisation, job title, contact details and responsibilities on their profile.
- Users should ensure that any contributions they make on professional networking sites are professional and appropriate.
- Users should remain aware that all materials, views, data and communications sent over the Enriched Learning system are monitored for acceptable use (see below) and that any breach of this acceptable use policy will be dealt with in accordance your host organisation professional conduct standards.